Welcome! The Wellness Center is located in Room 10 and is a available for all district students who need a calm, safe place, mental/behavioral health support or have a social service need. Social service information and linkages are available as well. Annually, the Wellness Center partners with local universities as a placement site for student internships in mental health/school social work, health promotion, and service learning opportunities.
Phone number: 760-723-6300 X3116
Wellness & Self-care
The practice self- care is about caring for your physical, emotional, and psychological well-being. It relies on increased self-awareness.
- Young Person's Guide to Wellness
- San Diego Office of Education - Self-Care Teen Flyer (English)
- San Diego Office of Education - Self-Care Teen Flyer (Spanish)
- Grit X
- Stop, Breathe, Think
- 5 Tips to help teens with stress
- Stress and school sports
- Brain XP - Mental health support
Tools 2 Thrive
Anxiety / Depression
Grief & Loss
Get Help / Social Services