Fallbrook Associated Student Body
- Student Senate Meeting - 3/5/21 9 am via Google Meet. Email Ms. Gardiner if you need access to the google class for Senate.
- Virtual Festival of Cultures - check it out Fallbrook High School, Festival of Cultures 2021
- ASB Elections 21-22: Deadline to apply 3/5. Become a LEADER TODAY! Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/lookup/fwppsz3evq?authuser=0&hs=179 Class Code: wfnfvu2
- Red Cross Blood Drive 3/12 - on Campus in the Senior Lot from 12pm-5 pm. You must pre-register to donate. Walk up donations will not be accepted. Fallbrook High School Blood Drive Flyer
- VIRTUAL PEP RALLY - 3/26 via Advisory
- Spring Break 3/27-4/2
- Graduation 6/6/21 - PLANS TBA.
Associated Student Body Elections 21-22
ASB ELECTIONS 2021-22
The elections process for the 2021-22 Associated Student Body has officially started!
If you are a hard-working, dedicated, student who wants to make a difference at Fallbrook High School - we want you to run for Fallbrook ASB. Please see the election packet and related materials as well as the official timeline below.
Join the ASB Google Class for the most up-to-date information, materials and Google Meet Link;
Graduating Class of 2021: Cap and Gown Orders through SoCal Recognition
GRADUATING CLASS of 2021
All Graduates are required to "REGISTER" online with SoCal Recognition, Inc.
Seniors and Senior Families will receive an email confirming their registration information and can go back online to https://www.
All Graduation Products (except for Cap & Gown Unit) are manufactured, packaged, and drop-shipped directly to the student's home address.
DIRECT LINK TO SENIOR GRADUATION PRODUCTS PRESENTATION
Campus Blood Drive 3/12/21
Senior Shirt Competition
2020-2021 ASB Officers
ASB President Paul Romano
ASB Vice President Jade Kennedy
ASB Secretary Veronica Romero
ASB Treasurer Hailey Particelli
Public Relations & Publicity Viridiana Estrella
Activities Commissioner Abigail McCarthy
Pep Commissioner Adam Rodarte
Athletic Commissioner Kassi Ewig
Board Representative - Paul Romano
ASB Member @ Large & Blood Drive Commissioner Tommy LiBrizzi III
Senior Class of 2021 Officers
President - Kaitlyn Collings
Vice President - Faye Caballes
Treasurer - Chase Che
Junior Class of 2021 Officers
Vice President-Emily Schmierer
Sophomore Class of 2022 Officers
Freshmen Class of 2022 Officers
President - Jamison Ewig
Vice President - Jasmine Uresti
Secretary - Cyan Summers
Do you have questions or want to get involved? Contact Mrs. Gardiner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to return to Fallbrook High School's website
Statement of Nondiscrimination