ATHLETIC CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ANY STUDENT TRYING OUT FOR ANY SPORT
ALL student-athletes must complete and clear their athletic packet prior to the beginning of their sports season. Students in year-round sports classes must be cleared PRIOR to the start of the Fall semester.
To get cleared to play sports at Fallbrook High School you need to complete the athletic clearance process. This includes:
- Online Clearance through athleticclearance.com, including the signed clearance confirmation form,
- a pre-participation physical,
- confirmation of health insurance, and
- 2021-2022 COVID-19 Waiver (Per CIF Updated) - this will be included in your online package.
All forms can be picked up at the Athletic Director's Office located in the gym, or downloaded and printed from the links below. Physicals must be performed by a licensed healthcare provider (MD or DO). All physicals must be done within the U.S. and be valid through the whole sport season (physicals expire one year from date of physical).
ALL COMPLETED FORMS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE PRIOR TO SPORT PARTICIPATION.
- Go to athleticclearance.com
- New student-athletes must create an account; Returning student-athletes must login. All student-athletes should choose 2021-2022 school year.
- Complete each section as required.
- The last section is the Confirmation Section.
- This Clearance/Consent letter must be printed and signed by both the parent/guardian and the student-athlete. The icon to print this letter is at the bottom of the letter in the center of the page.
- After the confirmation letter, there is a list of all the sports your student may participate in at Fallbrook High. Please check all the sports they may want to do.
- Check the box if all information listed for the original sport will be the same for all sports played during the 2021-2022 school year. You have now completed the online process
If an entry has a red asterisk (*) you must enter something in the box. If it is asking for information you do not have you may enter 0’s or N/A.
Every athlete is required to carry medical insurance in order to participate in a sport. If you do not have medical insurance you may purchase Student Health Insurance, online through Myers Stevens & Toohey or through the Athletic Department.
- All football players who are not covered by their own policy will be required to purchase the tackle football insurance.
- The link to the school insurance is https://myers-stevens.com/ There is a section to upload your forms directly into the system if you wish. If you choose not to upload your forms you may just click the save button and the bottom of the section and move on.
- You will complete the Online Signature Agreements by typing in the appropriate name in the box on the left. Please read these forms. By signing, you are stating you understand the content in each section.
Bring the signed Clearance/Consent form, a copy of your medical insurance card (front and back), your physical and your signed COVID-19 Waiver to the Athletic Director's Office to be cleared.
If no one is in the office you may put your papers in the drop box located right outside of the athletic office or ask the main office to put it in the Athletic Director’s mailbox. You may also scan all forms and email them in one email to the Athletics Secretary, Claudia Mendez at firstname.lastname@example.org.